...is certainly not my own. I have seen this on a few blogs and thought it was a fantastic idea. You are supposed to start January 1st and take a picture everyday for one year. That way you can see change and growth and memories. {and that's why is it usually called "Project 365"} My dilema is that I hadn't heard about it yet for this Jan 1st of 08 but don't want to wait till Jan 1st of 09 because that is a long time from now and Heidi will be over a year! So, I brilliantly decided at her 6 months that I could take pictures as a countdown to her 1st birthday. So for six months I will dutifully take a daily picture. I may not post daily but I will take a picture daily and post later! Understand now?
1 comment:
She is cute! It is fun being a mommy, huh?! Love, Carla
Post a Comment